Sanghavi Law Office can assist you by conducting internal investigations, reviewing and updating current policies and procedures, conducting Title IX audits, conducting climate assessments, providing trainings to administrators, faculty members and staff members, and providing day-to-day guidance on discrimination and civil rights issues in schools
Welcome to Sanghavi Law Office
Sanghavi Law Office, LLC is dedicated to education issues facing schools, students, and families. Informed by their legal experience working at the U.S. Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights, Elizabeth, Kate, Jenni, Trina, and Tony offer practical and knowledgeable advice to students, families, and schools.
Combined Experience of the Lawyers
Title IX Training
Policy and Procedures Review & Consultations
Sexual Misconduct Investigation Training
Meet Our Team
Dedicated to helping schools comply with harassment and discrimination laws
We honed our investigatory skills and substantive knowledge of education and civil rights law while working at the U.S. Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights.
Some of the types of questions that you might have are:
- What steps does your school need to take to evaluate its compliance with Title IX?
- Several students have accused members of the same fraternity of sexual harassment. What is the correct way to respond to such allegations if the students want to remain anonymous?
- What kind of sexual harassment training should you provide to faculty members?
- You have just received notice from OCR regarding a Title IX complaint that a former student filed. What do you need to do?
- A student has filed an internal complaint against another student. What interim measures do you need to put in place?
- You have new members of the appeal panel for internal Title IX complaints. What training do they need?
- What steps does your school need to take to evaluate its compliance with disability laws?
- A student has complained to your school that a costume party theme was racially offensive. How should you respond?
- A college student filled out an accommodation request form for extended time on tests but now refuses to meet with the appropriate staff person to discuss required documentation. What are the school's responsibilities?